Terms & Conditions
This page, together with the documents expressly referred to on it, tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website www.dyson.in
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under as applicable and various other statutes. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require physical or digital signatures.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the other documents expressly referred to in them.
For the purpose of these Terms wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on our site.The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Dyson Technology India Pvt. Ltd.having its registered office situated at 03-101 & 03-114, WeWork Forum, DLF Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana-122002, with Corporate Identity Number: U51909HR2017FTC068554
You will be asked to confirm your acceptance of these Terms before being able to place an order. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site. You should print a copy of these Terms, or save them to your computer, for future reference.
1. Information about us
1.1 We operate the website www.dyson.in. We are Dyson Technology India Pvt. Ltd, our registered office is Dyson Technology India Pvt. Ltd. 03-101 & 03-114, WeWork Forum, DLF Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana-122002 which is also our main trading address.
1.2 To contact us, please see our Contact us page.
2. Our Products
2.1 The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot warranty that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
2.2 Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have a 2% tolerance.
2.3 The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
2.4 All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order.
3. Use of Our Site
3.1 Your use of our site is governed by our Terms of Website Use and Website Acceptable Use Policy. Please take time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
4. How we use your personal information
5. If you are a Consumer
The following clause 5 only applies if you are a consumer.
5.1 If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are a person who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
5.2 As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described.
6. If you are a Business Customer
The following clause 6 only applies if you are a business.
6.1 If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site to purchase Products.
6.2 These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
6.3 You acknowledge that in entering into this Contract you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
6.4 You and we agree that neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement, based on any statement in this Contract.
7. How the Contract is formed between You and Us
7.1 Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
7.2 After you place an order, you will receive an email and/or SMS from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 7.3 below
7.3 We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email and/or SMS that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
7.4 If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available, or because of an error in the price on our site as referred to in clause 11.5 below, we will inform you of this by email and/or SMS and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
7.5 Upon Your purchase of Dyson product(s) for business purchases, You may be able to avail the benefits of GST input tax credit. Accordingly, at your request, an invoice containing the GSTIN as provided by You ("Tax Invoice or E-Invoice") shall be issued to You through the IRP/GST Portal. Only the Tax Invoice issued by the IRP/GST Portal will be considered as a valid Tax Invoice for all purposes. Please note:
- Dyson is not responsible to verify the correctness of the GSTIN and/or other details provided by You and You shall be entirely responsible to provide the accurate details.
- If GSTIN and/or business entity details are not provided by You, it will be presumed that it is a personal purchase and not a business purchase.
- Dyson shall not entertain any request for any revision in the GST Invoice. Dyson shall not be liable for Your default including for reasons associated with details provided by You.
- Dyson will not be liable in case You are not able to avail input tax credit or if input tax credit is denied to You for any reason whatsoever.
8.1 Payment can be made in Indian Rupees by one of the following: Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express,Dinersclub, NetBanking, UPI, Wallets, card on delivery and cash on delivery up to a certain value as defined by Us from time to time or such other payment mode as may be specified by US from time to time. Additional terms and conditions may apply depending upon your payment mode, including without limitation, for No Cost EMI and Cash on Delivery. By making Payment through such mode, you agree to the terms and conditions that apply to such mode of payment. We reserve the right to add or remove or modify the terms and conditions for such payment options without prior notice. Notwithstanding the above, usage of any of the above payment options shall at all times be subject to rules, regulations and guidelines under applicable law and those prescribed by RBI, issuer banks, acquiring banks, facility providers and other intermediaries involved in the payment process.
8.2 While availing any of the payment methods available on our Site, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and your Bank
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payment transactions are subject to approval by the Your issuing bank / financial institution as applicable. If Your bank / financial institution refuses to authorize payment, We reserve the right to cancel the order without any liability. Further, You agree that it will not hold Us accountable for any delays caused to the Delivery in cases where the payment authorization is delayed by Your bank/ financial institution.
8.3 We may at our sole discretion and without any prior notice limit the quantity / value of items purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card or debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
8.4 We reserve the right to decline transaction by customer with a history of questionable charges including but not limited to breach of any agreement by the customer with Us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by issuing bank or breach of any policy.
8.5 We may at our discretion do such checks We deem fit before approving the cash on delivery transaction to be certain of customer’s commitment to pay the transaction price. As a result of such check if we are not satisfied with the creditability of the customer or genuineness of the transaction/transaction price, we may at our discretion reject and/or cancel the order.
8.6 In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, we shall have the right, at its own discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that Product. In the event that a Product is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
8.7 In case of cash on delivery or card on delivery, the order amount has to be paid in full before receiving the package and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened only after the full payment is made to Us.
9.1 Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date (and time slot if applicable) set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control as set out in clause. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
9.2 Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
9.3 The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
9.4 You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
9.5 We only deliver to addresses in Mumbai, Delhi NCR & Bangalore. Please note that there are a small number of pincodes within these cities, , to which we may not be able to deliver. If you have any queries regarding your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9.6 We can only accept orders for delivery to addresses within the territorial boundaries of Republic of India.
9.7 Next day delivery not applicable on Sundays and public holidays.
9.8 Order needs to be placed before 9pm to be applicable for next day delivery.
9.9 Next day delivery not applicable on accessories.
9.10 Next day delivery will be attempted by Dyson but Dyson not responsible but is premises are locked, customer not available, or delivery refused for other reasons.
9.11 Next day delivery not applicable for reasons beyond Dyson's control, including force majeure conditions.
9.12 Dyson does not guarantee next day delivery and the same is provided on a best effort basis.
9.13 Next day delivery only valid for the following pin codes:
|WH Location||Destination pin code Pin Code||Place|
|Bengaluru||560008||H.A.l ii stage|
|Bengaluru||560009||Bangalore Dist offices bldg|
|Bengaluru||560011||Jayangar Iii block|
|Bengaluru||560017||Bangalore Air port|
|Bengaluru||560025||Bangalore Sub fgn post|
|Bengaluru||560032||P&t Col. kavalbyrasandra|
|Bengaluru||560040||Chandra Lay out|
|Bengaluru||560042||Sivan Chetty gardens|
|Bengaluru||560054||M S r road|
|Bengaluru||560058||Peenya I stage|
|Bengaluru||560063||A F station yelahanka|
|Bengaluru||560070||B Sk ii stage|
|Bengaluru||560078||J P nagar|
|Bengaluru||560085||Banashankari Iii stage|
|Bengaluru||560086||Avani Sringeri mutt|
|Bengaluru||560094||Isro Anthariksha bhavan|
|Bengaluru||560095||Koramangala Vi bk|
|Delhi||110002||A.g.c.r., New Delhi|
|Delhi||110003||Aliganj, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110004||Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110005||Anand Parbat Indl. Area, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110006||Chandni Chowk, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110007||Birla Lines, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110008||Dada Ghosh Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110009||Dr.mukerjee Nagar, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110010||505 A B Workshop, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110011||Gym Khana Club, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110012||I.a.r.i., New Delhi|
|Delhi||110013||Dargah Sharif, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110014||Hari Nagar Ashram, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110015||Delhi Industrial Area, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110016||Green Park Market, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110017||Chirag Delhi, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110018||Ashok Nagar, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110019||Alaknanda, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110020||C R R I, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110021||Anand Niketan, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110022||R K Puram Sect-1, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110023||Kidwai Nagar East, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110024||Amar Colony, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110025||Jamia Nagar, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110026||Ashoka Park Extn., New Delhi|
|Delhi||110027||J-6 Rajouri Garden, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110028||Naraina Industrial Estate, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110029||Ansari Nagar, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110030||Gadaipur, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110031||Gandhi Nagar, East Delhi|
|Delhi||110032||Balbir Nagar, East Delhi|
|Delhi||110033||Adrash Nagar, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110034||Anandwas, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110035||Ganeshpura, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110036||Alipur, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110037||Gurgaon Road, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110038||A F Rajokari, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110039||Auchandi, North West Delhi|
|Delhi||110041||Bakkarwala, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110042||Badli, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110043||Baprola, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110044||Badarpur, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110045||Amberhai, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110046||Nangal Raya, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110047||Arjungarh, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110048||Greater Kailash, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110049||Andrewsganj, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110051||Azad Nagar, East Delhi|
|Delhi||110052||Ashok Vihar Ho, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110053||Bhajan Pura, East Delhi|
|Delhi||110054||Civil Lines, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110055||A.k.market, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110056||New Multan Nagar, North West Delhi|
|Delhi||110057||Vasant Vihar-1, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110058||A-3 Janak Puri, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110059||D. K. Mohan Garden Po, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110060||Rajender Nagar, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110061||Bijwasan, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110062||Air Force Station Tugalkabad, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110063||Jawala Heri Gdbo, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110064||Hari Nagar, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110065||East Of Kailash, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110066||R K Puram (main), South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110067||J.n.u., South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110068||Ignou, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110069||Union Public Service Commissio, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110070||Masood Pur, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110071||Badhosarai, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110072||Crpf Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110073||Dhansa, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110074||C.s.k.m. School, South West Delhi|
|Delhi||110075||Dwarka Sec-6, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110076||Ali, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110078||N.s.i.t. Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110080||Sangam Vihar, South Delhi|
|Delhi||110081||Chand Pur, North West Delhi|
|Delhi||110082||Holambi Kalan, North West Delhi|
|Delhi||110083||Mangol Puri ‘n’ Block, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110084||Burari, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110085||Prashant Vihar Po., North Delhi|
|Delhi||110086||Budh Vihar, North West Delhi|
|Delhi||110087||Jwala Puri, New Delhi|
|Delhi||110088||Haiderpur, North Delhi|
|Delhi||110091||Chilla, East Delhi|
|Delhi||110092||Anand Vihar, East Delhi|
|Delhi||110093||Loni Road Housing Complex, East Delhi|
|Delhi||110094||Dayalpur, East Delhi|
|Delhi||110095||Dilshad Garden, East Delhi|
|Delhi||110096||Ghazipur, East Delhi|
10. Your Consumer Right of Return and Refund
This clause 10 only applies if you are a consumer.
10.1 If you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel a Contract within the period set out in clause 10.2 below. This means that during that period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
10.2 Your right to cancel the Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 30 days in which you may cancel, starting from the day you receive the Products.
10.3 To cancel, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to us at: Dyson Technology India Pvt. Ltd. 03-101 & 03-114, WeWork Forum, DLF Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana-122002.
10.4 If you exercise your right to cancel in accordance with these Terms, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. See section 10.9 for full details of our refund policy.
10.5 For machine returns Our customer service team will arrange collection of your machine – free of charge. The machine should be returned in Original Condition, with the original packaging, price tags, and accompanied with all tools, accessories, operational manual and any other material as delivered to the customer at the time of purchase.
10.6 For tool and accessory returns. You must return the Products in Original Condition with the original packaging, price tags and the return order label to us at your expense within 14 calendar days of your notice of cancellation, ensuring that you obtain proof of posting for your own records. Note that if you fail to package the goods adequately to avoid damage in transit or fail to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept their return. Otherwise, on receipt of the goods in undamaged condition we will refund the full purchase price to the card or method you originally used for the purchase. The address for return of the goods is: Dyson Technology India Pvt. Ltd. 03-101 & 03-114, WeWork Forum, DLF Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana-122002.
10.7 Details of your right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided with the Dispatch Confirmation.
10.8 As a consumer, you will always have legal rights regarding cancellation in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the Dyson product warranty.
10.9 Refunds shall be initiated only after the Products have been physically received, inspected and certified by the quality inspection team that the items are in original condition and meet the requirements of clause 10.5 and/or 10.6, as applicable..
10.10 Subject to clause 10.9 above, Payments done using Cards/ Wallets shall be refunded in 10 working days from the date of receipt of Product(s).
10.11 Subject to clause 10.9 above, Refund of orders placed using cash on delivery as the payment method will be made by cheque or demand draft or directly to Your bank account via NEFT within 10 working days from the date of receipt of valid Bank Accounts Details of the customer.
10.12 Please refer the section – Terms and Conditions of No Cost EMI Offer for EMI refunds.
11.1 The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the Products are correct at the time of publication. However, if you discover an error in the prices of the Products you ordered, please see clause 11.5 below for what happens in this event.
11.2 Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation.
11.3 The price of a Product is inclusive of indirect taxes such as but not limited to Central Goods and Services Act, 2017, State Goods and Services Act, 2017 and Integrated Goods and Services Act, 2017 (Indirect Taxes).
11.4 The price of a Product does not include any applicable delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted here.
11.5 Our site contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products, we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
12. Our Liability if you are a Business
This clause 12 only applies if you are a business customer.
12.1 We only supply the Products for internal use by your business, and you agree not to use the Product for any resale purposes.
12.2 We do not limit in any way our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- defective products under of the Consumer Protection Act 1986;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- or breach of the terms implied by section 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1930 (title and quiet possession).
12.3 Subject to clause 12.2, we will under no circumstances be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss.
12.4 Subject to clauses 12.2 and 12.3, our total liability to you in respect of losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the purchase price of the Products.
12.5 Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Products. Any representation, condition or warranty that might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes.
13. Our Liability if you are a Consumer
This clause 13 only applies if you are a consumer.
13.1 If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a direct and foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable or remote. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract. Our total liability to You in respect of losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the purchase price of the Products.
13.2 We only supply the Products for domestic or private use. You agree not to use the Product for any commercial, business or resale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13.3 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 14 of the Sale of Goods Act 1930 (title and quiet possession);
- any breach of the terms implied by section 14 to 16 of the Sale of Goods Act 1930 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1986.
14. Events Outside Our Control
14.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in clause 14.2.
14.2 An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks, or impossibility of the use of shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
14.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
15 Communications Between Us.
When we refer in these Terms to “in writing”, this will include email.
15.1 If you are a consumer:
- to cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so as set out in clause 10.1, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to us at: Dyson Technology India Pvt. Ltd. 03-101 & 03-114, WeWork Forum, DLF Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana-122002. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. Your cancellation shall be in accordance with clause 10 of these Terms and shall be effective from the date the Products have been physically received, inspected and certified by the quality inspection team that the items are in original condition and meet the requirements of clause 10.5 and/or 10.6, as applicable;
- if you wish to contact us in writing for any other reason, you can send this to us by email to email@example.com or by pre-paid post to Dyson Technology India Pvt. Ltd. 03-101 & 03-114, WeWork Forum, DLF Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana-122002. You also contact us using our Customer Services telephone line on 18002586688
15.2 If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
15.3 If you are a business:
- any notice or other communication given by you to us, or by us to you, under or in connection with the Contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted on our website.
- A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received:
- if delivered personally, when left at our registered office; if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second Business Day after posting; if sent by e-mail, one Business Day after transmission; or, if posted on our website, immediately. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
- The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
16. Other important terms
16.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
16.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
16.3 This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
16.4 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
16.5 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
16.6 If You use our Site, You shall ensure information such as email address, mobile number, address are updated and current and in case any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the this Terms of Website Use and Website Acceptable Use Policy, We shall have the right to cancel the purchase made by You.
16.7 We will make best efforts to provide alerts via SMS and/or e-mail and it shall be deemed that You shall have received the information sent from Us on the mobile phone number or e-mail id provided in accordance with clause 16.6
16.9 The courts of Gurugram, Haryana, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, a Contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
18 Dyson No cost EMI offer
Dyson Technology India Private Limited (Company), is a company registered at 03-101 & 03-114, WeWork Forum, DLF Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana-122002. The Company is offering its products on www.Dyson.In (Website) and is offering No Cost ‘Equal Monthly Installments’ (EMI)to its Customers.
Details of the Offer– Certain Credit Card users (Please see the list of banks/ Financial Institutions below in Annexure 1) can avail No Cost EMI payment option on selected Dyson products.
No Cost EMI offers are for 3, 6, 9 and 12 Months only.
Please see the Illustration in Annexure 2to understand how the No Cost EMI Works.
Terms & Conditions
Customers choosing to avail No Cost EMIs, in addition to agreeing to all other terms and conditions mentioned on the Website, including without limitation, Terms and Conditions applicable for sale of products on the Website, also agree to the Terms and Conditions mentioned below:
- No Cost EMI is available on all products worth Rs. 5,000/- each or more and upto a total invoice amount of Rs. 1,99,999/- and the Company has the right to modify, withdraw or discard the same at any time without giving any prior intimation and without any liability.
- No Cost EMI is available on payments made using certain Credit Cards issued by Banks / Financial Institutions and is not available on Debit Cards, Cash on Delivery, through Net Banking, UPI, Wallets Payment Methods or any other payment mode.
- The No Cost EMI is offered at the sole discretion of the Customer’s Banks / Financial Institutions issuing Credit Cards and Company is not responsible or liable for any claims on any account whatsoever, including inter-alia, unavailability of No Cost EMI by any Bank(s)/ Financial Institution(s).
- Customer agrees that it shall solely approach its Bank / Financial Institution to understand the No Cost EMI in detail including processing, cancellations, foreclosures and refunds.
- No Cost EMI does not entail any waiver of Interest on EMIs by the Customer’s Bank and/or Financial Institution. The Interest levied by the Banks for the EMI Tenure selected by the Customer is offered as an upfront discount by Company to the Customer at the time of purchase on the Website and the obligation to pay EMI including Interest is of the Customer only.
- Customer agrees that its Bank / Financial Institution will take 3-15 days to covert the purchase into EMI and Company is neither responsible nor liable for any delays/ rejections by the Customer’s Bank / Financial Institution.
- EMI once booked cannot be cancelled or reversed. Customer agrees to pay the EMI and Interest on total transaction value of the order in accordance with these terms and also the Terms and Conditions as per Customer’s Bank or Financial Institution.
- Customer agrees that Company will have no obligation or liability in the event the bank refuses to process or otherwise rejects the EMI transaction, for any reason whatsoever. Customer understands and acknowledges notwithstanding the refusal, cancellation or rejection of the EMI transaction by the Bank for any reason whatsoever, the machine will be dispatched to the Customer and the Customer will be charged the total amount upfront.
- Customer agrees that if the EMIs are not paid on timely basis, there may be additional interests or penalties which may be levied by the Customer’s Bank or Financial Institution, and it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to pay any such additional interests and penalties, if any.
- In the event of a return as per Company’s Policy, Customer agrees that it is the responsibility of the Customer to get the EMI cancelled with its Bank / Financial Institution and that the Company is not liable for any non-refundable Interest or any other charges which the Customer’s Bank/ Financial Institution may levy.
- Company does not charge any fee by any name called on such EMI Offers, including any processing fee. Customer agrees that if any fee, by any name called is charged by the Customer’s Bank/ Financial Institution, Company shall not have any liability or obligation to reimburse any such fees to the Customer.
- Customer agrees that it shall abide by all Terms and Conditions applicable on the Credit Card issued by the Customer’s Bank or Financial Institution.
- Customer agrees that taxes may be applied by the Customer’s Bank / Financial Institutions and Company is under no obligation to reimburse the same.
- Customer understands and agrees that there may be a constraint on the number of transactions or purchases on a specific credit card, based on the transaction limits set by the Customer’s Bank/Financial Institution. Customer confirms that it shall abide by the terms and conditions as may be applicable on the Credit Card being used for the EMI Offer.
- This No Cost EMI offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer as may be applicable on the Website.
Credit Card Users of the following Banks / Financial Institutions can avail the No Cost EMI Offer
Bank / Financial Institution
The below Illustration is for a CITI Bank Customer and is intended for reference only. The actual Interest varies amongst the Banks / Financial Institutions.
|Offer Price of Dyson V8+ (A)||₹ 35,000|
|EMI opted by the Customer||3 Months|
|Interest Cost for 3 Months @ 13% (B)||₹ 745|
|Discount Offered to the Customer (C)||₹ 745|
|Amount payable by the Customer (A) +(B)- (C)||₹ (35,000 +745-745) = 35,000|
|Monthly EMI charged by CITI Bank for 3 Months||₹ 11,667|
19. 30-day money back guarantee – Terms & Conditions
Dyson Technology India Private Limited (“Dyson”) is organizing a limited period promotion (“Promotion”) wherein any consumer can try the Dyson Corrale™ hair straightener (“machine”) at home for 30 days. If you are not satisfied, return the machine back in its original condition to the same point of sale or counter where you purchased it and you will get a refund the purchase price.
This Promotion is valid for purchases made between 01/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 (“Promotion Period”) or till stocks last, whichever is earlier. Return can be made up to 30 days after purchase made during the Promotion Period (“Return Period”).
Conditions of promotion
- The promotion is valid for only for the Dyson Corrale™ hair straightener consumer variant(s) that is purchased from Dyson demo stores, Dyson’s website or participating Dyson retailer stores and e-retailers in India (“Participating Channel”). [Annexure 1]
- Customers availing the Promotion must be a natural person competent to enter into a legally binding contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- By participating in this Promotion, the customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and it would be deemed that the customer has given permission to be contacted by SMS/Call or Email for the purpose of verifying the information provided by the customer, for ensuring the machine pick up is done accordingly.
- Customer unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Dyson and/or its officers, directors, employees, subsidiary or any authorized third party agency in respect of this Promotion.
- In order to avail this Promotion the customer is required to make a purchase of the machine via any of Dyson’s Participating Channel during the Promotion Period. The customer should have made 100% payment of the machine at the time of purchase. In case of purchase via no interest cost EMI, the consumer has to complete all formalities at the time of purchase.
- Incase the customer chooses to return the machine post purchase, then the customer has the option to return the machine during the Return Period and in cases of such return, Dyson shall refund the invoice amount paid by the customer. The use of this right of refund is only possible once for each person who has purchased the Dyson Corrale™ hair straightener within the Promotion Period. If case of return, please contact the same Participating Channel from where the machine was purchased . You can contact also Dyson Customer Service on 1-800-258-6688 within the Return Period for any support that you may require.
- Unless otherwise agreed by Dyson, your refund can be processed by the same Participating Channel through which the machine was purchased. For machines returns purchased via Dyson demo store and Dyson website (www.dyson.in), you need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-258-6688 and our service team will arrange collection of your machine – free of charge.
- Any charges/costs incurred by customer (including cost of postage) during the course of this Promotion is to be fully borne by the customer.
- The machine to be returned should be in its Original Condition (the packaging may of course have been opened beforehand) with the original packaging boxes, price tags, and accompanied with all tools, accessories, operational manual and any other material as delivered to the customer at the time of purchase along with the proof of purchase / receipt / invoice / bill in either hard or soft copy. The machine must be in working condition for the return to be valid. Dyson reserves the right to reject refunds for machines that do not meet these Terms.
- Refunds shall be initiated only after the returned product has been physically received.
- Refund: For orders purchased via Dyson demo stores and website – www.dyson.in
- Payments done using Cards/ Wallets shall be refunded in minimum of 10 (ten) working days from the date of receipt of returned Product(s).
- Refund of orders placed using cash on delivery as the payment method will be made by cheque or demand draft or directly to Your bank account via NEFT within 10 (ten) working days from the date of receipt of valid Bank Accounts Details of the customer.
- In the event of a machine return for which payment is made via EMI option, Customer agrees that it is the responsibility of the Customer to get the EMI cancelled with its Bank / Financial Institution and that the Company is not liable for any non-refundable Interest or any other charges which the Customer’s Bank/ Financial Institution may levy
- Refund for purchases made through other Participating Channels, the refund will be processed as per regular timeline followed by the specific retailer or e-retailer and may be subject to additional terms of such Participating Channels. Dyson is in no way liable for the timeline set by the participating retailers or e-retailers for refund.
- Dyson reserves all rights in relation to misuse of this Promotion by you. Dyson takes no responsibility for incomplete or missing documents including but not limited to proof of purchase.
- Dyson reserves the right to change, revoke, cancel or extend the Promotion or any terms here to in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice and without liability of any kind.
- This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer / promotion made available by Dyson on the website or any other point of sale.
- The decision made by Dyson on the Promotion will be final.
- In no event shall Dyson be liable for any losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of and in relation to the Promotion. Maximum liability of Dyson or the Participating Channel limited to the refund of the price paid by the customer for the machine and no other amounts shall be payable to the consumer.
- Dyson reserves the right to alter, modify, change or withdraw the Promotion and/or these terms and conditions, without any prior notice whatsoever.
- Any provision of the Promotion and/or the terms and conditions that is declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions hereof.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
- Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Dyson, its associated companies, its event management company and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the customer.
- Running of the Promotion is subject to normal force majeure conditions.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by laws of India and the courts at Gurugram, Haryana shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter in relation to the Promotion.
Participating Dyson retailer and e-retailers for this promotion
- Dyson demo stores across all India present in:
- Palladium Mall, Lower Parel, Mumbai
- Infiniti Mall, Malad, Mumbai
- VR Mall, Bengaluru
- Orion Mall, Bengaluru
- DLF Promenade Mall, Delhi
- Select Citywalk Mall, Delhi
- Ambience Mall, Gurugram
- VR Chennai, Chennai
- Dyson website www.dyson.in
- Amazon India via its e-commerce website www.amazon.in only for orders that are sold by Dyson India and fulfilled by Amazon
- Selected Nykaa retail outlets in Delhi NCR, Mumbai and Bangalore only
- Selected salons across Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kolkata only
- Selected Croma stores across Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore only
- Selected 3rd party retailers across Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore only
Upgrade to Dyson V11 offer - Terms and Conditions
- The Upgrade to Dyson V11 offer (“Offer”) is a limited period offer by Dyson Technology India Private Limited (“Dyson”) from 1st March, 2021 till 30th April, 2021 (“Offer Period”) or till stocks last, whichever is earlier and is applicable on purchase of below mentioned Dyson products (“Eligible Products”) in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai.
|V11 Absolute Pro with swappable battery|
|Exchange Value for the old vacuum cleaner (Rs.)||500|
|Exchange Bonus (Rs.)||5 500|
- Offer is available to Indian residents who are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Offer is available at Dyson Demo Stores and select Dyson Partner outlets only in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai. Please visit https://www.dyson.in/store for partner details.
- Participation in the Offer is voluntary and by participating in the Offer, participant agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Customer can exchange its existing vacuum cleaner (“Existing Vacuum Cleaner”) to be entitled to an instant credit of the Exchange Value for the old vacuum cleaner and Exchange Bonus on purchase of Eligible Product(s) in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and/or Chennai. The Exchange Value for the old vacuum cleaner and Exchange Bonus will be passed as a credit or discount in the invoice.
- The Existing Vacuum Cleaner should be in working condition, however the customer does not need to submit the invoice or original packing of the Existing Vacuum Cleaner. Once the Existing Vacuum Cleaner of the customer is accepted, title of ownership in such Existing Vacuum Cleaner shall pass from customer to Dyson and/or its authorized collection partner and the customer disclaims any further right, title or interest in and to such Existing Vacuum Cleaner or any items contained therein.
- In the event of customer requesting return of the purchased Eligible Product, the request shall be subject to Dyson’s return’s policy and only the Exchange Value of the old vacuum cleaner of Rs. 500 will be refunded to the customer, together with the invoice price collected from the customer at the time of the purchase. Under no circumstances will the customer be entitled to claim the Exchange Bonus in the event of such returns. Further, in case of return of Eligible Product, the Existing Vacuum Cleaner shall not be returned to the customer.
- The Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Only 1 Existing Vacuum Cleaner can be exchanged against one Eligible Product. A customer can purchase maximum of 2 Eligible products under the offer.
- In cases of purchase being made at Dyson Demo Stores or Dyson Partner outlets, the customer will need to submit the Existing Vacuum Cleaner at time of purchase to avail the Offer. For purchases made from www.dyson.in, the Existing Vacuum Cleaner will be collected from customers’ address post the delivery confirmation of the Eligible Product. The collection of the Existing Vacuum Cleaner will be facilitated through a Dyson appointed collection agency. Customer consents to Dyson sharing the customer’s information and contact details with the collection partner to facilitate the collection of the Existing Vacuum Cleaner.
- By participating in this Offer, the customer represents and warrants that:
- they are the sole owner of the Existing Vacuum Cleaner being submitted for exchange or have been authorised by the owner and that they are able to make decisions with regards to the Existing Vacuum Cleaner;
- there are no liens, encumbrances or security interests in or attached to the Existing Vacuum Cleaner and that no other party has a legal interest in it;
- the Existing Vacuum Cleaner is not counterfeit, stolen or fraudulent;
- they consent and agree that the personal information provided by them to Dyson might be processed, transferred and retained by third parties and any other entities involved in managing and administrating the Offer.
- The Offer is non-transferable, or redeemable for cash.
- Dyson reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to alter, modify, change or withdraw the Offer and/or these Terms, without any prior notice.
- Offer is subject to force majeure conditions.
- In no event shall Dyson be liable for any losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of and in relation to the Offer.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, customer agrees to indemnify and hold Dyson harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) arising from the alleged or actual breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any provision of the Offer Terms that is declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions hereof.
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be governed by laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Gurugram, Haryana only
American Express® - Terms and Conditions
- This offer is open to all American Express Card members whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Card member ("Cardmember") for this Offers means a person holding a personal card issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India. This offer is not valid on American Express Corporate Cards issued in India.
- This offer is also valid on Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
- This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the offer.
- The offer in this program will be fulfilled at the merchant’s end only.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. The Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this offer. Any disputes with regards to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever regarding the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express® Card. No cash alternative is available.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
Dyson Terms and Conditions
Offer: Get 10% off, up to Rs. 10,000, on purchases of Dyson Products worth Rs. 20,000 or more at participating stores, Amazon.in, Dyson.in and Flipkart with your American Express Card.
This offer is valid only on Select Dyson products listed below:
Cord-free vacuum cleaners
Dyson V10 Absolute Pro
Dyson V11 Absolute Pro
Dyson Pure CoolTM Advanced Technology Tower (TP04)
Dyson Pure CoolTM Advanced Technology Desk (DP04)
Dyson Pure Humidify+CoolTM (PH01)
Dyson Pure Hot+CoolTM Advanced Technology Desk (HP04)
Dyson SupersonicTM Fucshia (including all bundles)
Dyson Airwrap (including all bundles)
Dyson Corrale (including all bundles)
Dyson LightcycleTM desk light
- This Offer is valid from 11th April’21 to 31st May’21, both days included.
- This Offer is valid twice per Card during the entire offer period. Cardmember can avail a maximum discount of Rs. 10,000 per transaction.
- The Offer is also valid on Supplementary Cards.
- In order to avail this offer, Cardmember is required to make a minimum transaction of Rs. 20,000.
- Cardmember can also avail this offer on EMI and No Cost EMI purchases on any of the eligible channels.
- This offer is valid on all EMI tenures offered by American Express. EMI purchases are only valid on American Express Credit Cards and American Express EMI terms and conditions will apply.
- Cardmember will automatically get the instant discount on the eligible products for the purchases made on Amazon, Flipkart and participating stores. In order to avail this offer on Dyson.in, Cardmember needs to use the first 6 digits of his card number as promo code before making the final payment.
- For Amazon, Flipkart and Dyson.in, the offer is not applicable for Card on Delivery transactions.
- Cardmember is requested to check the offer eligibility before making the final payment.
- Offer discount will be calculated on the final invoice amount inclusive of taxes.
- Offer is non-cashable, non-transferable, non-binding and non-refundable.
- Offer is not valid on accessories or spares.
- Offer is valid on the mentioned products till stocks last.
- Instant Discount will not be valid on cancelled transactions or for charge back transactions.
- Instant Discount is not valid for Void Transactions. The offer is valid only for successful/approved transactions.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offers and discounts offered on the website or In-store.
- There are no black out days.
- American Express and Dyson may withdraw this through mutual understanding, without prior notice.
- For Amazon, only purchases made through seller ‘Dyson India’ would be considered.
- For Flipkart, only purchases made through seller ‘OmniTechRetail’ would be considered.
- Click here to view the Participating Stores.
- For return and refund policies for Dyson.in and Dyson Demo Stores, Cardmembers are requested to refer to Dyson’s policy. For Amazon, Flipkart, and Dyson Partner Stores, respective return and refund policies will apply.
- In case of any queries, Cardmember can reach out to Dyson’s customer care team or American Express within 15 days from the date of transaction.
- By participating in the Cashback offer, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Cardmember can reach Dyson’s customer care team on 1800 258 6688.
HDFC Bank Promotion - Terms and Conditions
- This offer (“Offer”) is open to all residents of India holding HDFC Bank Credit card and Debit Cards, collectively referred to as “Customers” for the periods
- 6th Feb – 28th Feb (Valid for Dyson.in, Dyson demo stores, Dyson direct to home, Croma Offline, Reliance Digital Offline, Sephora Offline, Dyson offline partners)
- The cashback is applicable on below mentioned products. These may be changed at the discretion of Dyson without prior intimation.
Cord-free vacuum cleaners
Dyson V11™ Absolute Pro
Dyson V10™ Absolute Pro
Dyson Pure Cool™ Advanced Technology Tower (TP04) - White/Silver and Nickle/Black
Dyson Pure Cool™ Advanced Technology Desk (DP04)
Dyson Pure Cool Me™ Personal Air Purifier and Fan (BP01)
Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool™ (PH01)
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ Advanced Technology Desk (HP04)
Dyson Airwrap Styler™ Smooth + Control
Dyson Airwrap Styler™ Volume + Shape
Dyson Supersonic™ Fucshia (including all bundles)
Dyson Supersonic™ Tan Box
Dyson Supersonic™ Purple & Black
Dyson Supersonic™ Blue & Gold
Dyson Lightcycle™ desk light
- In the event of a Customer buying a applicable Dyson machine during the Offer Period, the Customer will be eligible for 10% instant discount of the total invoice value.
- Offer would be valid only once per applicable card
- For transactions done on Dyson.in, instant discount will be given via bin-series promo codes.
- For transactions done on amazon, myntra, nykaa, flipkart, croma.com, reliancedigital.com, sephora.com, discount will be instant via bin series configuration.
- For transactions done through Croma, Reliance Digital and Sephora stores, instant discount will be given through individual POS via bin series configuration.
- Dyson would handle queries related to Instant Discount on Off-line channel (DemoStores, Dyson offline partners) as Dyson's sales representative would be entering the Promo code basis the BIN number and there is no posting from Bank's side.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- Offer is not valid on accessories or spares.
- Instant Discount will not be valid on cancelled transactions or for charge back transactions.
- Instant Discount is not valid for Void Transactions. The offer is valid only for successful/approved transactions.
- Any customer query on the Instant Discount is open only for 120 days from the offer end date.
- Commercial Cards, Dealer Cards, Distributor Cards are excluded from the promotion.
- GST and Applicable Govt. taxes shall be payable by the Customer as applicable at the time the respective Cashbacks were offered.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on HDFC Bank website; (www.hdfcbank.com) would apply.
- This Offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
- HDFC Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Products under the Instant Discount offer provided.
- For Amazon, only purchases made through seller ‘Dyson India’ would be considered
- For nykaa, only purchases made through seller ‘Nykaa E-retail pvt ltd’ would be considered
- For Flipkart, only purchases made through seller ‘OmniTechRetail’ would be considered
- For Amazon and flipkart, offer shall be run, only if required permissions are received from Amazon and Flipkart. During their sale periods, Amazon and Flipkart, at their discretion, might run bank offers on the above-mentioned products.
- Dyson will inform the Bank regarding the EMI form factor (CCEMI & DCEMI) once they are configured for offline channel. Moreover, Dyson will inform the Bank regarding the offer running on the mentioned online channel.
- Dyson will share the store list where the offer will be live.
- By participating in the Cashback offer, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Gurugram, Haryana only
Best Price Policy
Our prices are checked and matched daily, so you can be confident you’re getting the best price by purchasing direct from Dyson.in
If you find (within 7 working days) the same machine advertised at a lower price (inclusive of bank cashback offers) by Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa or Croma in India, we’ll refund the difference and match the price.
You just need to contact our Customer Service team on 1-800-258-6688.
Below are the terms to avail the policy:
- Product must be the exact same model as it appears on Dyson.in
- Product advertised must be new and in its original packaging. Promise does not apply if the product is reconditioned, refurbished, used, damaged, returned, open box or a demonstrator product.
- Bank cashback offers on retailers does not include offers on commercial/distributors cards, retailer branded bank cards, and retailer loyalty cards.
- Retailer on which the policy is applicable: Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Croma. Proof of advertised price by the retailer is required.
- Promise does not apply if your purchase is part of a bundle or collection that can also be purchased individually at full price.
- Refunds will be processed by our Customer Service team within 5-10 working days